Free Prize Draw 2015In summer 2015 we're running another 3 FREE Prize draws to win a place on the Ron Haslam Race School's Premier Course.
A CBR600RR, Donington Park GP circuit and all your riding gear provided for 3 x 20 minute sessions on track. Classroom sessions before during and after you ride to accelerate the learning. On-track tuition is done in a group of just 2 people per instructor!
Terms and Conditions of FREE Prize Draw 2015.
1. Any completed purchase from the Visorvision online store, with a pending order status time stamped from 1st November to 31 August 2015 inclusive is all that is required for entry. Product prices are NOT inflated to cover the cost of entry, and as such this is deemed to be a "free to enter" competition.
2. We are running 3 FREE Prize draws this year.
Winter/Spring Draw closes at Midnight on 30 April 2015, prize drawn 1 May, prize date tbc - expected late May*
May/June Draw closes at Midnight on 30 June 2015, prize drawn 1 July, prize date tbc expected late July
July/Aug Draw closes at Midnight on 31st August 2015, prize drawn 1 Sept, prize date tbc late September
*all dates are provisionally allocated, and subject to confirmation before the draw closes.
Allocation to which draw will be decided by the time stamp on the "pending" status of the order issued by the Visorvision online store. Purchases made after the closing time (midnight 31 August 2015) will not be entered into the free prize draw.
3. The first entry drawn at random from all entries in each draw will win a place on the Premier course at the Ron Haslam Race school at Donington Park. The conditions of the Race School must be met, and the winner is responsible for travel and other costs associated with their attendance at the event. The Prize is limited to free participation on the Premier Course.
4. The draws will all take place under the supervision of an independent observer on 1st May, 1 July and 1 Sept for each of the 3 draws respectively.
5. The prize date and time will be confirmed in advance of the competition's conclusion, and this is not transferable. We will however endeavour if at all possible to reschedule in the event that the winner cannot make the prize date, but this is subject to availability of space at the Haslam Race School and cannot thus be guaranteed.
7. The winner will be contacted by email (or phone) within 3 days after the close of the prize draw. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond within seven days of our first contact may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Visorvision reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
8. If for any reason the prize is unavailable Visorvision reserves the right at it's absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the free prize draw.
9. Visorvision reserves the right at its discretion to cancel or vary the free prize draw at any stage if circumstances arise outside of Visorvision's control that render the free prize draw impossible to run or to run in the manner described above.
10. Only one prize will be awarded per draw.
11. Entry is restricted to UK residents only. No customer under the age of 18 can be included for the Premier Class prize, although we may be able to substitute another prize with the Haslam School dependent on experience. If the entrant is under 16 it will be taken that his or her parents or guardians accept these rules.
12. The prize draw is not open to employees of Visorvision, or any other persons associated with the Ron Haslam race school.
13. The winner agrees to Visorvision publishing their name and place of residence on the website and Facebook community following the free prize draw, as well as publicising the prize day itself. Otherwise entrants will have their privacy respected in accordance with Visorvision's privacy statement, published elsewhere on this website.
14. By making a purchase and thus entering the free prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoter's contact details are:
23 High St
MK43 0TS For terms relating to the newsletter sign up Free Prize Draw please navigate to http://www.visorvision.co.uk/shop/prizedrawterms